Each year, RNESU principals and schools identify a teacher and/or support staff member who embody the tents of the RNESU compact in their work with students or in the school community.
I am pleased to recognize this year’s Honorees:
- Barstow – Meghan Fox, Susan Price
- Leicester – Laura Coro
- Lothrop – Jane Pinson, Sue Lamay
- Neshobe – Kathryn Tricarico, Anne Jones
- Otter Valley – Kathy Sherwin
- RNESU – Bob Soule
- Sudbury – Kayla Desabrais
- Whiting – Katie Mitchell
In addition, we are asked to choose an Outstanding Educator from our teaching ranks to be celebrated at a UVM ceremony in October. We choose from the list of educators on the Celebration of Contributions for the year. One educator is always from OV (this is the design of UVM) and one from elementary. I am pleased to announce this year’s Outstanding Educators:
- Kathy Sherwin, Special Ed, Otter Valley UHS
- Jane Pinson, 1st Grade, Lothrop Elementary
RNESU is fortunate to have many excellent and dedicated teachers and support staff. We are pleased to honor these individuals this year!